Sunday, May 6, 2012

Swing set

I've been wanting to build a swingset and tree house for the girls but it wasn't moving along fast enough.  Miranda spotted this beast while out garage saling and we got it for a steal.  So my next project is to move this thing 1/4 mile, pressure wash, stain, and re-assemble. 



This actually came apart much faster than I thought it would.  I was able to move the thing in one day.  I'm sure the neighbors loved to see this coming down the road.



This is what I have pressure washed so far.  It's out back waiting for stain.


This is my lastest Harbor Freight purchase.  I put it right to work before even adding the handle and wheels.  It's running like a champ so far.

1 comment:

  1. Great find!! I laughed pretty hard at the shot of you driving down the road with a playground...

    ReplyDelete